Brexit: price and promotion strategies
Brexit, the decline of the pound and related cost inflation have affected many FMCG categories. Choosing the right promotion and pricing mix, and making the times when your products are on promotion count is now paramount.
Join the Wednesday 23th of January 2018 Accuris webinar to find out about Brexit beating promotion and pricing practices.
The session will discuss:
- Hard Brexit, Soft Brexit, No Brexit: how to reduce uncertainty?
- Scenario planning using different pricing strategies
- How to use price elasticity to offset inflation and mitigate Brexit pressures: quantifying the effects on baseline
- Finding the 'sweet spot' between sales and profit maximisation
- Promotion strategy by customer: how to respond to retailer demands
- How to find revenue opportunities in your category
- Balancing promotion and price strategies
Title: Brexit pricing and promotion challenges
Date: Wednesday, January 23th
Time: 4PM GMT
Accuris is an industry leading consultancy specialised in analytics for Revenue Growth management. Clients benefit from its extensive expertise in promotions, pricing and revenue optimisation for the FMCG sector, and love its full service hands-on approach to data, analysis and providing transformational insights, to lead them to best in class strategies.
A follow-on webinar will be held in January 16th to provide attendees with an update on specific questions and a second opportunity to get to dedicated knowledge on Brexit strategies.